[asterisk-users] PAP2T provisioning

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Jan 21 10:28:50 CST 2009

Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>

>>>I know it's pretty much a given, but don't forget to edit/remove the
>>>provisioning info. I'd hate to see someone's open device locked.
>>>
>>>Tim

>>the file should be clean, i?ve download it by myself from somewhere, but
>>its very helpfull cause all possible parameter are in there.
>>
>>best regards
>>
>>steve
>>

>I am planning to cut out just about everything and only apply the changes
>from the factory defaults that are required to register it with a basic
>Trixbox installation.  I'll post the results when I am happy with it.  Its
>actually part of a larger project to produce a set of Polycom and Linksys
>ATA XML files from a flat text file that describes extension numbers,
>names, device types, and MAC address assignments.

Why don't you just edit the Trixbox endpoint manager files.  They
produce basic XML files for Linksys and Polycom phones.  It is trivial
to add support for any Linksys ATA as well.

File is:  /var/www/html/maint/modules/11_endpointcfg/endpoint_linksys.php

Just start by editing this line: $smarty->assign("phone_types",
array('SPA942' => 'SPA942', 'SPA941' => 'SPA941', 'SPA921' => 'SPA921',
'SPA922' => 'SPA922', 'SPA962' => 'SPA962','SPA2102' => 'SPA2102'));

...and add the devices you need.  As you can see we already added the
SPA2102.

Andres
http://www.neuroredes.com