[asterisk-users] Problems With Playback of Audio On SIP Only System

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Tue Jan 20 15:22:00 CST 2009

Brian Alexander wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Thanks - that was the problem I was having. Is there somewhere I could
> have looked to have discovered the problem on my own? I would never have
> guessed that on my own and my searches had not found it either.
>
> Thanks again,
> -Brian

In this particular case, I know of a bug report being reported on the Asterisk
bug tracker (it has since been closed, though). I also think that it has been
discussed on this mailing list before, too.

The thing that makes it difficult to track is the fact that to you, it just
sounded like garbled audio, so that's probably what you searched for. There have
probably been hundreds of threads on that subject on this list, so filtering
through it all is not easy.

Mark Michelson