[asterisk-users] Problems With Playback of Audio On SIP Only System

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jan 20 11:13:43 CST 2009

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> Actually, this problem should already be fixed.  It was a case of optimization
> with assembly code.  Adding the noclobber option to the assembly should have
> fixed this.

Well, people are still running into it as evidenced by this thread, and
it's a very subtle issue to debug and resolve. What releases of Asterisk
contain the fix for this, and can we get the OP of this thread to
confirm that using the newer version resolved the issue for him? If so,
maybe we should make an explicit announcement with more details about
this specific issue so people will be more aware of it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com