[asterisk-users] Outgoing CallerID w. DAHDI on ISDN BRI

Peter Müller pmueller at mueller-alsenz.de
Tue Jan 20 09:40:00 CST 2009

Hi List,
i've set up an Asterisk 1.6.0.3 Server equipped with an Xorcom Astribank BRI
XR0013 (2 Port BRI) and Dahdi 2.1.0. In- and outgoing calls are no problem. But
I can't get Asterisk/DAHDI to use the second Number of the BRI. All calls set
the primary number as callerid. It wouldn't be a problem, if we would use this
one as id for our company, but it's already in use (private).

I tried with Set(Callerid(num)=12345)/Set(Callerid(number) in extensions.conf
and callerid=12345 in chan_dahdi.conf and in dahdi-channels.conf. In Dahdi i
activated all options for transmitting a callerid, including the ones for PRI
(for Testing).

Has anybody an idea?

Thanks in advance for any hint/help/tip.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Peter Müller