[asterisk-users] the FXS ports of Digium and damaging if connected to Tel Line

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 07:23:17 CST 2009

Dear Gordon;

I did not understand the idea of the following:

"If you're carefull, you can clip the tang of the RJ11 plug on the end of the BT adapter so that it needs a small screwdriver to remove it from the socket on the board..."

Do u have any link?
What do u mean by "clibing the tang of the RJ11 plug on the end of the BT adaptor?

Regards
Bilal