[asterisk-users] Interesting observation

David Gibbons dave at videon-central.com
Mon Jan 19 15:05:14 CST 2009

<snip>
I'd be willing to bet *TWO* pennies that you're correct. I certainly was not coming into the conversation as an expert, just stating what I'd read/heard of their service... hence the "My understanding is that..." beginning to the email. :-)
</snip>

Fair enough. I get worked up when I hear the cable companies calling their phone service anything other than VOIP :).

I'm going to hold off on going on a 2-page rant about the cable companies, their false advertising, awful performance, sub-par quality and terrible customer service. Then again, I heard Verizon has been known to burn down your house when they install FiOS... Yikes!