[asterisk-users] How to transfer a call from one AsteriskServerto another

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 01:03:34 CST 2009

 Who sends the 500 failure code? Asterisk or the VOIP supplier through which
you got the call? Note that Asterisk has the basic mechanism for call
trasnsfer, just as you transfer a call, so the problem is either in using
Transfer() inside IVR context, or the provider.

As David noted - use canreinvite=yes

And last word: If you get the error from the local Asterisk then raise the
verbosity level - probably you'll find some hint there.

                                  Good luck, __Yehavi: