[asterisk-users] Call file in the future

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 13:06:08 CST 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 7:52 PM, didier.cuffaut <didier.cuffaut at neuf.fr> wrote:
> May i have some comment/opinion on these two ways below to place a call file
> in the future ? (from the wiki and the asterisk book but added typos and
> stupidity come from me)
>
> The best is ?  (and should work ?)

This is just me, but if I were going to program calls in the future I
would just name them with the time (2009-01-17-20-08.call for four
minutes from now, for example) and put them in a directory. The I'd
have a cron job running that looked once per minute in that dir and
did the mv if found file with that name.

Does that make sense?