[asterisk-users] How to transfer a call from one AsteriskServerto another

Paul bulkmail at monafamily.com
Fri Jan 16 12:28:34 CST 2009

Yes, this is the first method I tried.  The transfer only works if it is
done before a media path is set up to the first box (not answered by the
IVR).  If it is answered then transferred, I get a 500 internal server error
back from the ITSP and the call dies.  I never see anything hit the second
box.

  _____