[asterisk-users] How to hangup a call manually...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri Jan 16 11:42:07 CST 2009

	I have this call:

SIP/protel-525512047 default              90445528885371      1 Ringing
AppDial      (Outgoing Line)           90445528885371  264:24:2
(None)

	I cannot use the soft hangup commando from the CLI because I do not
know the whole SIP channel string.  What other command can I use to
terminate this call or to find the complete channel string to put into
soft hangup?

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001