[asterisk-users] Can not fetch SIP_HEADER incase of Transfer

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:27:58 CST 2009

Hi,

I am using Asterisk 1.4.12.1 version.

Scenario for the call is as below:

UAC                                  Asterisk
UAC               Transfered to
   |----------Invite----------------->|
|                      |

|-----------Invite------------>|                     |
   |                                           |<----------302
Moved-----|                      |

|-------------Invite---------------------------->|

I am setting a transfer context using set(__TRANSFER_CONTEXT=outgoing) .
Now in outgoing context , I am fetching a SIP header.
But asterisk gives me warnings as below & do not returns value of sip
header.

WARNING[5410]: chan_sip.c:11678 function_sipchaninfo_read: This function can
only be used on SIP channels.
WARNING[5410]: chan_sip.c:11503 func_header_read: This function can only be
used on SIP channels.

Can you please let me know why this is happening?
Why I do not get SIP header in transfer context?

Is anybody there who have faced the same issue before?

Thanks in advance!!

--
Krunal Patel