[asterisk-users] how to debug mime-construct with fax2mail?

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:08:18 CST 2009

OCG Technical Support wrote:
> If you want to email me your fixed script I'll put it up on the web site...

Well I'd be pleased to have any script of mine put up on any web site,
but the only thing I did was to hard wire my location of mime-construct:

MimeC="/usr/local/bin/mime-construct"

and the changed all the calls to mime-construct to MimeC.

Not very portable :(

I suppose what should happen is a test if mime-construct is in the path,
and then a search. But this is waay beyond my scripting prowess.

sean