[asterisk-users] gtalk and jingle again...

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Jan 15 18:29:39 CST 2009

Hello everyone!
   I just installed the latest asterisk from svn. Now I'm retrying my luck with
gtalk and jingle. I have moved so my basic setup has changed a bit... I'm not
sure if it helps or hurts.
   I tried this:
call myself:
channel originate gtalk/gtalk_account/juliencoder at googlemail.com application \
Jack i(system:playback_1)o(system:capture_1)

   I got some notes about a lot of traffic going on, but no call. Not sure if
this is the old jack trouble biting back or something else. I would have tried
with a call transfer to isdn, but I don't have real ISDN now. I'll have to
check that seperately.
   If someone with working jingle or gtalk s still up, I'd be happy for a short
test call. Usually I was able to receive calls without trouble.
   Here are my gtalk and jingle accounts. Just drop me a line so I can take you
up in my configs.
juliencoder at googlemail.com
juliencoder at jabber.org
   Thanks in any case!