[asterisk-users] Asterisk - Trixbox

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 15 13:00:53 CST 2009

My provider migrated from an old EOL softswitch to Trixbox.

I have a number (8159093011) on a different server on a different network.  It appears as though the incoming calls are trying to authenticate against that number, which isn't present on the box.  Could someone help me decode this debugging output?  I was calling 8159911010.  My server is 208.100.1.33.  Theirs is 208.1.87.235.  I solved the s@ problem on the other server by adding insecure settings, but that didn't seem to solve it on this one.

http://pastebin.com/f5151341f

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions