[asterisk-users] Zap problems

Geoff Lane geoff at gjctech.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 02:37:12 CST 2009

On Thursday, January 15, 2009, D Tucny wrote:

> It's so much nicer to use packages, in the case of CentOS, RPMs...
> that way everything installed is owned by the package and removal of
> the package removes most of what was installed...

Thanks for the reply.

I must be missing something, since all I've found are the tarballs at
asterisk.org and mirrors. However, I'm going to rebuild once I've
proved it all works (possibly on a machine of better specification) so
it would be good to know where the packages can be found.

Thanks again,

--
Geoff