[asterisk-users] Zap problems

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jan 14 17:38:07 CST 2009

	Zaptel 1.2.9.1 will not work with Asterisk 1.4.22.  I would recommend
you install Zaptel 1.4.12.1 or go to DAHDI.  The first thing you need to
do is erase all the zaptel modules from the /lib/modules/"kernel
version" directory and do a "depmod -a" to make sure only the new DAHDI
or Zaptel modules get loaded.  If you install DAHDI and do not erase the
zaptel modules you will get errors.