[asterisk-users] Beware of DIDX & Super Technologies

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Jan 14 17:30:00 CST 2009

I think their issue is that they built their business around cheap support
in Asain countries which is a hit or miss. I know that when I pointed out an
obvious flaw that made them look stupid I got email that I had a $20.00
credit with them. I never mentioned it because I did not think it was
realavent. It seems that they try to go around their issues instead of
dealing with them. It amazes me that they are still around.