[asterisk-users] IAX Java Softphone?

Josiah Bryan jbryan at productiveconcepts.com
Wed Jan 14 13:53:23 CST 2009

Tim -

Do you have any minimal docs or hints on what hooks the DHTML/JS methods
are available for scripting? Something like a quickstart javascript example?

I'm great with javascript, but I havn't read thru the Java to figure out
the hooks yet - if thats whats needed, I dont mind, but I'd rather hear
from the guy who knows best.

I'm assuming something like:

<applet id="xyz" ...>

<script>
var applet = [get applet ref];

function onDialButtonClick()
{
	var number = myFunctionGetPhoneNumber();
	applet.connectToServer("my.iax.server.com","user","pass");
	applet.dial(number);
	[update UI]
}

function onHangupClick() { applet.hangupCall();applet.disconnectServer() }
</script>

Something like that?

-josiah