[asterisk-users] IAX Java Softphone?

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 11:38:25 CST 2009

On 14 Jan 2009, at 16:47, Matthew Rubenstein wrote:

> 	Thank you for getting that code contributed to the community. Is
> there
> a spec somewhere of the features supported by that applet? A version
> history? Docs of the "SDK" it's distributed as?

All I have is the link.

I should emphasise that I no longer have any relationship
with Mexuar so I'm in the dark as to exactly what their plans are
as far as supporting this code is concerned.
I'm just one of the original authors and an open-source proponent.

I guess it would make sense for someone to open a sourceforge project
for it
and add those things.

Tim.