[asterisk-users] evaluate SIP response codes in dialplan

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Jan 14 08:50:31 CST 2009

Take a look (if it still exists) at the Asterisk B2BUA project. It has a
patch that adds direct access to SIP response codes. It takes a little
modification of the patch file to use in some of the newer asterisks
(and to strip out the one codec option that's somewhat irrelevant), but
it's a good starting spot.

N.