[asterisk-users] 0800 UK number

asterisk asterisk at zinix.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 07:47:21 CST 2009

Why not send the closure reason in the text message? It costs the same to
send 30 characters as it does 160. You also need to consider trunk capacity.
if you send the message out it is likely that people will react immediately
and call the number as soon as they receive the message. Depending on the
number of people receiving the message you could get a lot of people getting
busy when trying to retrieve the additional info. This may have a negative
effect on the users perception of the system.

Fadge