[asterisk-users] Any free video (or audio) softphone VOIP client under Linux with touchscreen friendly interface ?

Robert Rozman robert.rozman at comutel.si
Wed Jan 14 03:18:05 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm curious if anyone knows of any possibility to use video VOIP client
(like Ekiga or Linphone or...) under Linux that could be operated by
touchscreen friendly GUI (bigger buttons, large keypad, etc...) ?

I like Ekiga, but GUI is small and cannot be operated via touchscreen... But
maybe there are some skins for existing clients that are more touchscreen
friendly ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.