[asterisk-users] 0800 UK number

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Jan 13 11:40:30 CST 2009

I have concocted a system for my children's primary school where parents
can dial in and subscribe to an "emergency broadcast" message so that
they can be automatically contacted in case of a problem like the school
being shut because of snow etc.

I would like to provide an 0800 number service for this, so that there
is no cost to the parents, but obviously I would like to get the best
package possible.

I have come across several packages, but would like the "most inclusive
minutes" for "the best price" ;)

Does anyone that has used an 0800 service in the UK have any
recomendations ?

Thanks

Julian.