[asterisk-users] What are the various models of DID providers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 13 05:54:02 CST 2009

The interesting thing about the UK is that you folks did local loop
deregulation right, unlike in the US, where it's vicious and toxic and
is mostly a story about the bewildering multitude of ways in which the
incumbents screw competitive CLECs.

No, the results of the BT bifurcation isn't perfect, but having even an
"officially" neutral LoopCo like OpenReach would go a long way in the US.