[asterisk-users] What are the various models of DID providers

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:19:34 CST 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Alex Balashov
<abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> I think this topic is probably more appropriate for asterisk-biz, as was
> the aforementioned rant about one particular DID provider.  But,
> whatever - it is what it is.

Alex, thanks for the excellent explanations! Exactly what I was hoping
for. Yes, in fact I should have said "origination and termination".

I posted here on purpose because I think both users and budding devels
need to better understand this. I did not mean for it to develop into
a pissing contest or further rants, which is why I thought it might be
best not to mention names except for examples in the food chain.

/r