[asterisk-users] Beware of DIDX & Super Technologies

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:05:34 CST 2009

I assume most people here know what a joke DIDX is -- but in case you
didn't already know, please avoid these people.

Basic features of their service don't work, their tech support
refuses/drags their feet to fix them for a month and if you post
publicly about them, they terminate your service.

Instead of investing their effort in reading mailinglists to terminate
customers maybe they should invest their efforts in fixing the issues
with their service first.

This is all despite the fact that they don't control the numbers they
sell -- that I understood and can deal with (it never was an issue
since most of the numbers we had with them were from Global Crossing
-- "Vendor # 701534" in their system)

Hell, I was planning to get off their service anyways, if they would
have allowed me time to properly port out the numbers, they would not
have created an enemy for life.