[asterisk-users] CDR Rewrite -- Questions to the users

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Mon Jan 12 12:37:16 CST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 19:26 +0200, Apostolos Pantsiopoulos wrote:
> Steve Murphy wrote:
> > Hello!
> Hi,
>
>     The specs look very promising. I think everyone
> here should be grateful for your efforts. In answer to your
> question I personally find both approaches very useful, although
> I would prefer to see the "simple" approach implemented first
> could
> get immediate results.
>     One small question. I tried finding the "peeraccount" variable
> that
> was brought up many times in past emails in your CDRs fields
> descriptions
> but I couldn't. This field was supposed to hold the accountcode for
> the terminating side
> (and could be set for each channel using CHANNEL()) according to
> this :
>
> http://www.venturevoip.com/print.php?rssid=2011
>
> Is this field going to be implemented?

Yes, it will. I apologize for that omission. I will correct the
CDRfix2.rfc.txt
file, so it properly mentions this var.

(small wait, while I go do it).

There, now, rev 168504 of that doc contains peeraccount in both the
Simple
and Leg-Based sections. User modifiable, with a little verbage as to
how.

Thanks for catching that, btw!!

murf

--