[asterisk-users] Configuring Linksys spa8000 devices through xml

Tom Moore tommym2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 18:33:54 CST 2009

Hi guys,
Anyone have experience using the Linksys spc tool to provision devices?
I've been fighting with it all afternoon and can not get the tool to parse a
xml file properly.
I can get it to generate me a .cfg file from a text file, but when I tell
the unit to pull down the cfg file it doesn't really look like any of my
settings were even set from the file I generated.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer,
Tom