[asterisk-users] how many quad T1 cards

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Fri Jan 9 09:31:35 CST 2009

I'm pretty sure he was asking about a minimum of two boxes.  4 quad T1
cards would only be 16 x 24 = 384 lines.  I agree to a point though - if
you have a service that is utilizing close to 800 lines and half of your
service suddenly bites the dust you would probably be in a world of hurt.
I think four boxes would probably be about right.  With OpenSER in front?