[asterisk-users] SLA and Polycom

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:50:59 CST 2009

I also need SLA for hundreds of phones. Looking at Asterisk's way of doing
it I got cold legs... I am now playing with OpenSIPS; didn't manage to make
it working there, but it should be much simpler.

And no, I am not telling you to drop Asterisk - it is good for other things,
and even some things are done easily on it...

                         __Yehavi: