[asterisk-users] any SIP client for BlackBerry?

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Thu Jan 8 05:11:52 CST 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 07.01.2009, 16:59 -0500 schrieb TianLun Song:
> >From the product description, i dont think Gizmo5 allows me to
> register the client with my asterisk. If i am wrong, please let me
> know

AFAIK, it does, I tried it once and I kinda remember it has an
additional SIP account config option, along with its Gizmo account.
Don't know the bberry option.

Regards,
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962
"Der Computer ist die logische Weiterentwicklung des Menschen:
Intelligenz ohne Moral."
- John James Osborne