[asterisk-users] SLA and Polycom

Mark Willis markslists at marky.nu
Wed Jan 7 16:38:39 CST 2009

>> Has anyone done SLA with Polycom phones? I've got a large project coming
>> up where the customer is keen on SLA for trunks and extensions. Trunks
>> will be on a PRI.
>> We may do this with Cisco phones if they work better.
>>

> You really want to do SLA with all 23 lines of the PRI?  That's a
> lotta lines to be shared.  You'd need two sidecars for each phone
> (Cisco or Polycom).

Actually there will be multiple PRI's :)

This customer is a multi-tenant situation so each tenant will have a few
trunk SLA's and maybe some extension SLA's. This is, they will if
a) it's do-able
b) it works on Polycom as I don't see anything coming back from the
phone when I designate a line key as shared.

Mark