[asterisk-users] any SIP client for BlackBerry?

Eric Moniz emoniz84 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:07:24 CST 2009

TianLun,

I should have know you would have wanted a Blackberry SIP client to connect
to an Asterisk box. Sorry my bad!
I knew there was a reason why I didn't choose Truphone as my SIP client.
I have an iPhone and I am currently using Fring which is local client that
connects to my Asterisk box nicely, but at this time Fring has no support
for the Blackberry OS.  This is why I directed you to Truphone.
I did search the forums for a Truphone to asterisk hack, but found nothing
substantial.
Keep an eye on fring.com maybe they will come through.

Sorry best of luck!

E.