[asterisk-users] .call file not updating MySQL CDR's

cbbs70a at hotmail.com cbbs70a at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:35:07 CST 2009

All;
   I have implemented an "autodialer" solution where I create .call files for each number to be dialed. The .call file is very simple in design:

Channel: SIP/2405551212 at broadvoice-outbound
Context: autodial
MaxRetries: 5
RetryTime: 600
WaitTime: 60
CallerID: Hildas Cleaning <4105551111>
Extension: 2405551212
Account: 999
Archive: yes

A problem recently started where the MySQL records were not being written (after 6 months of working flawlessly) although all other CDR records were fine. The solution turned out to be where I had to *downgrade* Asterisk from 1.4.22 to 1.4.20.1. Nothing else in the configuration changed. Did I come across a bug, a feature, or what? Did I miss something obvious?
Thanks
FSD