[asterisk-users] [Asus Eeebox] USB FXO adapter?

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Tue Jan 6 09:22:52 CST 2009

Hello

I'm contemplating building an Asterisk voice server out of the compact
Asus EeeBox:

http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=24&l2=165

But they're so compact, they don't have a PCI slot to handle an analog
phone line. I'd like to minimize footpring and cables: Besides
analog/SIP boxes like Linksys (extra cables + transformer), does
someone know of a USB adapter that is self-powered and could take an
analog line as input, convert voice to SIP, and send packets through
the USB port?

Thank you.