[asterisk-users] Agents, Queues and logon/logoff

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Mon Jan 5 16:29:03 CST 2009

> As the subject says, I need to implement on my call center the Agent
> functionality, son the agents could logon  and logoff to the queue
> How can I do this configuration? Or where can I read some info about
it

Here is a few links I used when I developed mine.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+queues.conf
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Queue
http://etel.wiki.oreilly.com/wiki/index.php?title=Asterisk_Queues_using_
AddQueueMember&printable=yes
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Queues+with+hotdesk+agents+login+voic
email+AEL+1.4

Also, because cmd AgentCallBack() is deprecated, you will have to code
your own agent logon and logoff.  My experience is depending on how
rigorous you want your code be, it could be quite involved and as
always, please code in AEL2 because it is a much better script language
when AEL.