[asterisk-users] Hello Asterisk list. BerkeleyTIP & you

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Jan 3 05:12:45 CST 2009

Hi Asterisk list readers  :)

I thought you might like to be aware that:

The Asterisk VOIP conferencing system is being investigated for
communication for a global GNU(Linux), BSD & All Free SW & HW monthly
meeting, called BerkeleyTIP.

Below is some more info.

I'll also send 2 following emails:

1) BerkeleyTIP - Hello, Introduction, Monthly Global GNU(Linux) BSD
FreeSWHW meeting

2) BerkeleyTIP TODAY Jan 3 Sat- Party Time  :)  Video Talks: Asterisk,
GPU

=====
Here's an alert to several things you might be interested in:

1) There is a global monthly GNU(Linux) BSD Free SW & HW meeting, called
BerkeleyTIP
2) TIP = Talks, Installfest, Potluck & ProgrammingParty.
3) It's an educational, productive, social, fun event.
4) We communicate by VOIP, using a VOIP conference system (Ekiga's,
iirc), using Ekiga client sw.
5) You might enjoy attending the meeting.  &, you're invited.
6) The VOIP conference server is suboptimal, so I & as many people as I
can rope into it are going to maybe try & learn about voip conference
servers & clients, & improve them to better get BTIPs needs served.  -
Like using Ekiga & Asterisk (for conference server) sw.
7) You might want keep up on the goings on.
8) http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIP &
http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal
are a good place to start.