[asterisk-users] 2008 Post Count

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jan 2 09:28:30 CST 2009

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 4:48 AM, randulo <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Steve Totaro 796
>
> Who is going to pass the chalice and scepter over to Mr Totaro?
>
> Please be sure to send him a working Digium beachball and Digium
> reversable tweaker at least!

Wow, I am surprised.  I know I keep the list cogs turning to some
extent but "First Place" (takes a bow).

Dang, four short of 800.  Well this is my first post to the 800 goal
set for 2009!

I would venture to guess that I would be in the top three (if not 1st)
for the last five or more years.  Would it be very hard to run the
same script for years gone by?  It would be interesting to see,
especially when Markster was number 1.

Not sure how much is just noise vs helping people vs debate.  I am
going to go with the "Help" and "Good Debate" posts ;-)

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro