[asterisk-users] SIP URI of Allison Smith, Music-on-Hold Parody--outstanding.

Karl Fife karlfife at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:23:34 CST 2009

It was 100% real.

...involving one microphone, one Allison and one recording app at 48khz.

Of course when recording something like this as a creative person, one is
(Allison is) walking a line--on the one hand trying to sound human and
natural, and on the other hand trying to sound exactly as mechanical as one
would definitely sound after recording FIVE THOUSAND 'promos' back-to-back
in the studio--perhaps never even noticing that *KARL* is a PERSON, not a
registered trademark :-).

Like I said, I just gave her a some ideas, she really blew me away on the
creativity and execution--the choice of music, everything.  I was very much
impressed.
-Karl