[asterisk-users] 2008 Post Count

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Fri Jan 2 05:01:29 CST 2009

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, David wrote:

> On the Python Tutor mailing list Kent Johnson uses a script to find the
> top posters for the year. If this or something like it has been posted,
> sorry for the noise;
> 2008
> ====
> Steve Totaro 796
> Tzafrir Cohen 749
> Tilghman Lesher 496
> Alex Balashov 354
> Olivier 334
> Philipp Kempgen 251
> Gordon Henderson 242

A-Ha. Not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed :)

Oh Well, happy new year, folks! Here's hoping for a prosperous 2009!

A bit of news from this side of the pond - the ITSPA
http://www.itspa.org.uk/ held a meeting to celebrate it's 3rd year a few
weeks ago, and they held a competition - several categories, one was "Best
VoIP Hardware". Cisco won that one, (drat) but there were 2 asterisk based
devices as runners-up. My DSX system and the ip-cortex device.

It was a good party though - lots of people there from both big and small
companies, all with a vested interest in VoIP in one way or another.

Shame to not win, but being a runner-up to Cisco is OK - for now :)

Cheers,

Gordon