[asterisk-users] Bug in contact header from Asterisk 1.6.0.3-rc1 ?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jan 1 22:33:21 CST 2009

Hello,

1) How are you setting the nonstandard bind port?  Just with a bindport
on the specific peer?

2) The Record-Route header is only for proxies, so it is not relevant
here;  a B2BUA cannot set one.

3) What happens if you have the proxy append a 'received' parameter to
the Contact URI received from Asterisk before relaying the initial
INVITE request?

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov