[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] Switch Options for a service provider

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 27 16:05:16 CST 2009

Ignacio,

Our Enswitch product matches all these requirements; indeed it goes well
beyond them:

- We scale far beyond 3000-4000 concurrent calls. We'd consider such a
system medium sized. At this size the system is fully
failover/redundant, and we have solved the telephony problems of queues,
conferences, transfers, etc, with calls on multiple machines.

- Full integrated prepaid/postpaid billing and invoicing.

- Full real-time reports via web, SOAP API, and direct MySQL.

- Full reseller platform with resellers able to set their own pricing,
and able to rebrand the product as their own.

- Full LCR and carrier failover.

- You have root access to the machines and MySQL database.

- Full hosted PBX and ITSP features for your customers which they can
administer themselves using the web and/or SOAP API.

It's in production today from a few hundred users on a single machine to
over 150,000 users on large clusters.

For more details, please see the links at the bottom of:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

In particular, I suggest reading the feature list link. Please do
contact me off list for pricing and to arrange a demo installation.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/