[asterisk-users] Echo on SIP to SIP calls?

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Fri Feb 27 14:26:04 CST 2009

I know the subject of echo has been discussed ad nauseum, but I think I
have a somewhat unusual problem.  I am suddenly experiencing occasional
echo on SIP to SIP calls.  This is a new development and has never
happened in all the years we've been running *.  The phones involved are
not junk phones (Cisco 7960's and Linksys 942's).  I don't recall seeing
any settings anywhere than have anything to do with echo cancellation on
non-ZAP devices.  Anyone have a clue where I should start looking?

TIA

Bruce Komito
WPTI Telecom
(775) 236-5815