[asterisk-users] building a phone

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Fri Feb 27 10:05:00 CST 2009

It's a dream!
It's since years that I'm thinking to have an open hardware project
targeted to a SIP application.

I'm thinking, for example, to have a modular system that can be targeted
to different custom appliances like, for example, (video) door bell
opener/intercom, or building/desktop music streamer, or SIP compliant
actuators.

I have a (very) little experience on electronic projects. Is there
something I can do to help starting a similar project?

Thank you and best regards.
Marco Signorini