[asterisk-users] Realtime mapping for 'queue_log' found to engine 'odbc', but the engine is not available

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:58:47 CST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to log queue_log to odbc (MS SQL) I have res_odbc.conf
configured and modules.conf have

preload => res_odbc.so
preload => res_config_odbc.so

extconfig.conf has queue_log => odbc,asterisk.

When I start asterisk I get the following messages. The important one being:

Realtime mapping for 'queue_log' found to engine 'odbc', but the
engine is not available

I can see that res_odbc is loading and registering Config Engine odbc,
but that's after logger has started. Any clue what I am doing wrong?

with regards,

raj

Asterisk 1.6.0.5, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2008 Digium, Inc. and others.
<snip>
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf':   == Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf':   == Found
  == Binding queue_log to odbc/asterisk/queue_log
Started Asterisk Event Logger
Realtime mapping for 'queue_log' found to engine 'odbc', but the
engine is not available
 Asterisk Event Logger Started /var/log/asterisk/event_log
3 modules will be loaded.
Connecting sqlserver
 Asterisk Dynamic Loader Starting:
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/modules.conf':   == Found
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/res_odbc.conf':   == Found
res_odbc: Connected to sqlserver [DSN_NAME]
Registered ODBC class 'sqlserver' dsn->[DSN_NAME]
res_odbc loaded.
 res_odbc.so => (ODBC resource)
Registered Config Engine odbc