[asterisk-users] Question about Do Not Disturb

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu Feb 26 22:44:15 CST 2009

In a nut shell the CHANNEL variable is just that variable. It has a call leg id attached to it so if that is what you are storing it will change everytime you create a new channel.
For example if I place a call Thru SIP channel polycom1 the channel is:

SIP/polycom1-23a3bc, You could look at parsing the channel name out but that may not work depending on your peer names.

You may instead try using the EXTEN variable and testing for it when they dial.

 Kindly consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

--
This message was scanned by Connected.Net and is believed to be clean.