[asterisk-users] AGI problem using mono (.Net)

Douglas Mortensen doug at impalanetworks.com
Thu Feb 26 12:37:15 CST 2009

Steve:
=========================
Thanks for the info on the agi debug command. We'll see what information
we can garner with that. Thanks also for the advanced logging info.

Unfortunately, we are pretty aware of how AGI works (at least at the
level that you explained it). Thanks for the illustrations though.

Also thanks for the info regarding the 1 active request at a time. We
appreciate the information.

Luis:
=========================
I'm not sure that we can use curl in our situation. We are querying an
Microsoft SQL 2005 database server directly from the asterisk box. It
doesn't look like curl support SQL. Let me know if I am not
understanding your suggestion.

-
Doug Mortensen
Network Consultant