[asterisk-users] Gosub behavior change <=1.6.0.5 to 1.6.0.6

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Thu Feb 26 08:31:08 CST 2009

> What about a config option
>    gototriggersinvalid=yes (default=no)
> in extensions.conf for users which are using this feature?

Please, no more options. There are way too many options already.

Since I personally believe the use of the special extensions should be
limited as much as possible, I believe Goto and Gosub should not end
up in the i extension. I can live with the opposite as well, even if
it isn't what I prefer. Just not another option.

/Benny