[asterisk-users] ATA recommendation (wih FTP provisioning)

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Thu Feb 26 07:41:33 CST 2009

Hi,

I am looking for a good ATA recommendation, ideally something:

1) with one FXS and one LAN port (so it's as inexpensive as possible)

2) That can be provisioning using FTP (configuration and firmware upon
reboot, ideally remote reboot from a sip notify)

3) Supports T.38

Nice to have would be:

a) PoE powered and AC powered (my choice)

b) Small size-wise

I have been recommended the PAP2T in the past, and although I have used it
and sort of liked it, it wasn't possible to provision it using FTP (at least
as far as I could tell)

Any tip is welcomed.  I`m looking at the Patton ATA which is small, but it
doesn't support FTP provisioning either as far as I can tell.

Mike