[asterisk-users] Patton 5.3. How to get incoming calls ? [SOLVED]

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:30:54 CST 2009

Hi,

Changing the line bellow helped to get incoming calls but I add to remove
secret= option in sip.conf (otherwise, Patton wouldn't respond to 407 Auth
required challenges).
If someone could enable secret and still get incoming calls (in any
SmartWare 5.X), please, do not hesitate to share here ...

  interface sip IF-ASTERISK
    bind context sip-gateway ASTERISK
    route call dest-table calls_from_SIP
    remote 192.168.100.254 5060